Pastry for cream tart
IngredientsNB: Rotate tin from time to time to equalise colouring of cream.
- Anchor Lighthouse Cake and Biscuit Self Raising Flour
- 60gr softened Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 3 Table spoons Milk
- 100gr Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 250 ml Cream
- *Mix all ingredients together before pouring into tart tin.
- Put flour, sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Rub all ingredients together until they resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add milk, mix lightly and form pastry into a ball.
- Roll out and line prepared tart tin, with removable base.
- Add filling and bake at 220°C for 30 minutes until thickened.