- ¾ cup Lighthouse Plain Flour
- 200g butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Anchor Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180˚C (160˚C fan forced). Lightly grease and line a 20cm square can tin with baking paper.
- Heat butter, chocolate and sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs, vanilla and chocolate mixture, sift over flour and cocoa. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined. Spread mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.