Cheese and Bacon Picnic Scones
- 2 cups Lion or Lighthouse Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- ½ cup diced cooked bacon
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 200mL milk
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl. Add bacon, cheese, herbs and salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl combine melted butter, egg and milk. Add to dry mix.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Place large spoonfuls of the mix onto a lined and greased baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C or 200°C fan forced for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.