- 3 cups Anchor Natural Muesli
- 1 tsp Spencers Cinnamon Ground
- 1 cup sultanas
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup honey
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 50g butter
- Preheat oven to 200˚C (180˚C fan forced). Grease and line the base and long sides of a 20 x 30cm slice pan.
- Combine the honey, sugar and butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until butter melts and sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat. Combine the muesli, sultanas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Pour over the hot syrup and stir to combine.
- Spoon into pan and press gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and set aside in the pan to cool completely. Cut into rectangles to serve.