Indian spiced cauliflower fritters with garlic raita
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florettes
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2/3 cup Lighthouse plain flour
- 2 tsp Mild Indian curry powder
- 1 extra large egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup natural yoghurt
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1 tsp Spencers garlic chopped
- Spencers Basmati rice, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add florettes and boil for 5 minutes then add peas and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain vegetables then using a fork or potato masher, gently mash vegetables.
- Sift flour and curry powder into a large bowl. Add mashed vegetables and egg. Mix until combined.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and place tablespoonfuls of mix into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- To make garlic raita, simply mix cucumber, garlic and yoghurt in a mixing bowl. Serve with warm fritters and basmati rice.