Indian spiced chicken patties with cucumber raita
- 750g chicken breast or mince
- ½ cup Anchor Original Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 ½ tsp Spencers Ground Turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp Spencers Ground Paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Spencers Ground Cumin
- 1 ½ tsp Spencers Coriander Seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Process chicken, breadcrumbs, mint and spices in a food processor until combined (if using chicken mince this takes less time).
- Roll out patties to desired size (makes 6 burger size patties or 15 bite size patties).
- Heat oil in a pan and cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- To make raita – peel cucumber with a vegetable peeler making long thin strips. In a bowl combine cucumber, yoghurt, herbs and lemon and serve with chicken patties.