- 1 packet Anchor Classic Scone Mix
- 1 cup (250mL) milk
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups grated mature cheese
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup bacon pieces, cooked
- 1 capsicum, diced
- Pinch oregano
- Empty packet of Anchor Classic Scone mix into a bowl.
- Add milk and mix to a soft dough.
- Roll out dough into an oblong shape, 10mm thick.
- Spread tomato paste onto dough; arrange capsicum, cheese, bacon and onion evenly.
- Roll up into a neat roll, starting on the longest side.
- Cut into 2cm thick sections.
- Place slices cut side down, a little apart on a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake in the oven at 220ºC or 200ºC for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.