Spiced lamb cutlets with coriander yoghurt
- 1Kg Lamb cutlets
- 2 tsps Spencers Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Spencers Paprika
- 1 tsp Spencers Thyme
- ½ tsp Spencers Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Spencers Cumin
- ½ tsp Spencers Black Pepper ground
- 2 tbsps Salt
- 2 tbsps Brown sugar
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ½ cup Coriander, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all spices in a large bowl and add vegetable oil. Mix until spices and oil are well combined and then coat lamb cutlets with marinade.
- Cutlets can be cooked immediately or left to marinade for a few hours if time permits.
- Grill or BBQ cutlets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- To make yoghurt – combine yoghurt and chopped coriander in a bowl and season to taste. Serve with spiced lamb cutlets.