Spiced vegetable tarts
Makes: 24 Tarts
- 1 Sachet Lion Pastry Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1 red capsicum
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 200g pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Spencers Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Spencers Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 200g fetta, crumbled
- In a bowl combine the contents of one sachet of Lion Pastry Mix with water and mix to a stiff dough, if dough is not coming together easily add more water (a teaspoon at a time) until it starts to come together.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until a smooth ball forms, roll out to 3mm thick. Rest the dough for 2 minutes to allow for shrinkage.
- Grease two 12 hole mini muffin pans. Cut out 6-8cm rounds and firmly press into holes of pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced). Bake shells for 12-14 minutes.
- hop capsicum, onion, zucchini and pumpkin into small cubes and place in a large bowl. Add garam masala, garlic and oil to bowl and mix until vegetables are well coated.
- Spread onto an oven tray and bake at 200°C (180°C fan forced) for 15 minutes until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Crumble fetta into tart shells and spoon over vegetable mix.