- 1 cup Anchor Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Lion Plain Flour
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 125g butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp Anchor Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp boiling water
- Combine oats, flour, sugar and coconut in a bowl.
- Melt butter and golden syrup over a low heat.
- Dissolve baking powder in boiling water and add to butter mix.
- Pour butter mix into oat mix and mix until combined.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of mixture onto a greased baking tray and bake at 150C for 15-17 minutes for convection oven or 10-12 minutes for fan forced oven.
- Cool for 5 minutes.