No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon to Lion Biscuit Base Mix and prepare as directed
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 250g cream cheese
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- 3 egg whites
- 300mL cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- A few berries, passionfruit syrup or chocolate shavings to decorate
- Add gelatine to lemon juice, stand cup in hot water and heat until dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese with lemon zest, ¼ cup caster sugar and dissolved gelatine. Beat well until smooth.
- Whip cream until thick. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff and gradually fold in the remaining caster sugar.
- Fold cream cheese mixture, egg white mixture and whipped cream together, carefully but thoroughly.
- Spoon or pipe into prepared biscuit base(s) and chill until set.
- Decorate with berries, passionfruit or whipped cream and chocolate shavings.